Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1: Psalm 119--Aleph

Psalm 119 divides into 22 readings so for the first 22 days of March we will be reading those divisions like Aleph on Day 1 and Beth on Day 2 etc. See today's reading selection below or click HERE to see all of Psalm 119.

Psalm 119
' Aleph
1 [a] Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD.
2 Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.
3 They do nothing wrong; they walk in his ways.
4 You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.
5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!
6 Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.
7 I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.
8 I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.

No comments: